Spring is in the air 🙂 Our temperature here in Vancouver has drastically improved this past week and I am SO excited for this season! I always love big and bold florals for Spring but there are a few other trends I am excited to try this year. I feel like animal print is still going to be everywhere, which I obviously LOVE and lace is always a seasonal favourite of mine as well. There are also a few other trends I noticed on the runways though that I think we are going to be seeing a lot of in the upcoming months.
- Hair Accessories: I am SO on board with this trend. I am loving all of the cute barrettes, silk scarves, scrunchies and headbands that I am seeing everywhere!
2. Crochet: I cannot believe how much cute crochet there is available right now. From delicate details on a dress to entire bathing suits! Fun and festival inspired, I think we will be seeing a lot of it this Spring.
3. Neons: I grew up in the 90s so this is a style I can totally get on board with… LOL! These super vibrant shades were one of the biggest things I noticed during the Spring Fashion Week shows. 2019 is definitely going to be colourful!
4. Spring Suiting: This trend I absolutely adore! I have been seeing so many cute sorbet inspired boss babe suits popping up! It looks super chic and I will definitely be sporting this look to my office. Love love love!
5. Tie Dye: If I’m being honest, this was probably the hardest trend for me to get behind, but it is definitely persistent! You are never going to see me in an obnoxious multicoloured hooded sweatshirt, but I am starting to like some of the more subtle pieces I have seen out there.
So what do you think? Do you see yourself rocking any of these trends this year?
Thank you for reading!