Back in the Spring I had to fly with our two boys on my own (then 2 1/2 years and 6 months). I was extremely nervous about how I was going to juggle everything, being as I am a mother with only two arms and unfortunately in this circumstance, not an octopus! I decided to buy a cute little backpack to use instead of my diaper bag so that I had one less thing I needed to worry about carrying. It worked out awesome! I could hold my older son’s hand on one side and carry my baby in the other arm, without the diaper bag constantly slipping off my shoulder. I used it as my purse the entire time we were away and now I actually use it when I am out and about without the kids all the time.
Backpacks are so cute and they are available in all colours, styles and price ranges. I have rounded up a collection of various priced mini backpacks, including a few that I am probably going to be purchasing (lol) to a couple that I wish were hanging in my closet!
My backpack (sold out in pink but still available in black)
1. Ted Baker London Mini Jarvis Leather Backpack | Nordstrom
3. Aldo Midnight Black Embroidered
4. Matt & Nat ‘Brave’ Faux Leather
5. MARC JACOBS Mini Biker Backpack (Nordstrom Exclusive) | Nordstrom
6. Rebecca Minkoff Medium Julian Metallic
7. Alonte Midnight Black Women’s Handbags | ALDO Canada
8. Tommy Bahama Siesta Key Backpack | Nordstrom
9. Rhea Large Leather Backpack | Michael Kors
11. Faux Leather Fringe Backpack
13. Retreat Backpack | Herschel Supply Company
16. Sole Society Faux Leather Backpack | Nordstrom
17. Amici Accessories Ring Handle Backpack | Nordstrom
18. Original Hunter Nylon Mini
20. Under One Sky White & Black Target
What do you think about this little backpack trend? I would love to hear any of your comments.
Thank you for reading!
One thought on “My New Staple: Backpacks!”
Ok, I saw a few of these mummy-packs over the summer and wasn’t sure I could get on board. But as with all things fashionable, you make this look adorable and now I think I might need one. Am crushing on the fringe…or the cognac one…though then I’d need to invest in cognac boots and beiges to wear them with. Crap, its the domino of fashion!
LikeLiked by 1 person